Seca 755 Mechanical Scale with BMI Range
Mechanical Column Scale with Automatic Display of BMI Range.
- Fast and easy BMI determination
- Simultaneous evaluation of nutritional status
- Clear circular scale and low platform
- Robust steel construction, high-quality and durable
- Corrosion resistant inside and outside: Moisture is not a problem
- Non-slip tread surface thanks to rubber pad
- Always ready for use without power connection or batteries
- Not Class III Approved for Medical Use
The seca 755 is one of the first mechanical column scales which, in addition to displaying the weight, also displays the respective nutritional condition of the patient with the BMI function. When the patient steps on the scale, a BMI disc of contrasting colour is set in motion below the very precise weight display in the large, clear dial. It is visible in a small window next to which a height scale is printed. Once the weight has been determined, it is easy to read the BMI range which, with contrasting colours, is split up into underweight, normal and overweight as well as adiposity (obese). A flat tread area and practical transport castors are further advantages of the seca 755. It can also be converted into a complete measuring and weighing station by fitting the optional measuring rod Seca 220.
- Capacity: 160kg x 500g / 25st x 1lb
- Net Weight: 18.1kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 360 x 1000 x 628mm
- For Non-Medical Use (Not Class III Approved)
- BMI Function